There are many ways you can get involved to help support the veterans and horses at Restoration Ranch.
We can always use an extra hand around the ranch and specific skills in gardening, landscaping, construction and engineering are greatly appreciated to assist with our environmental development projects.
We also rely on a variety of licensed health and wellness practitioners and professional horsemen and women to deliver our experiential learning programs. Contact email@example.com if you would like to collaborate.
If you or your organization would like to provide a sustaining sponsorship to Restoration Ranch we would love to talk with you about some of our biggest needs, including:
- Lunch sponsorships – $250 – $500
- Scholarships for veteran families — starting at $600
- Group workshop sponsors — starting at $1,200
- Event sponsorships – $1,000 – $5,000
- Ranch development partners – $5,000 and up
Our veterans program is peer driven – so we always welcome veteran families who want to get involved with our programs and services. Just complete the Inquiry Form and a program coordinator will get in touch with you.
We rely on generous donations from private individuals to support our equine learning programs and experiential workshops.
- Support a veteran — $120 per session – $250 per workshop
- Support a horse — $150 partial monthly sponsor – $350 full monthly sponsor
- Support the ranch — $50 – $250 memorial garden endowments